Saturday, 28th October 2000
- Added Motherboard Monitor 5.01 now that this version is out of beta. I've yet to install this version, but no doubt it's up to the usual high standards.
- Added the Half-Life 18.104.22.168 patches, which add three new Team Fortress scenarios, adjustments to two TF classes, and a bunch of features and fixes.
- Updated the Jumbot to 2.4. This is a massive update to the popular Half-Life bot.
- Added IPEUp483 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
Saturday, 21st October 2000
- Added GameSpy 3D 2.23, which adds support for Start Trek Voyager: Elite Force, but is only available for registered users.
- Added the Opposing Force 22.214.171.124 patch, which includes three new Capture The Flag maps.
- Added the UnrealEd 2.0 fixes for Unreal Tournament 432. Note this is a fix for the editor only.
- Added the Quake III Arena 1.25y beta patch. The full release of 1.25 shouldn't be long now, so you may want to wait for the non-beta version.
- Added ABit BF6 UH and BX6 QS BIOS files. These are a bit old; ABit's site has had a revamp and these seem to have gotten through my checking system ... apologies for any inconvenience etc.
- Added IPEUp478 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Archived August's News (what little there was of it).
Saturday, 7th October 2000