Saturday, 17th June 2000
- Now that Aureal have officially gone belly-up, I've relinked the Diamond page so that you can still get the drivers. I've posted A3D in my own webspace, and linked to the Vortex Of Sound for the reference drivers. If there's any news about continued driver development (unlikely...), I'll let you know.
- Added ABit BH6 BIOS QN, which adds support for 533A-600MHz Celerons, and resolves a few specific issues.
- Added GetRight 4.2b, which fixes a few bugs and adds the 'Random Skins' feature. There's also a patch to get you from 4.2 to 4.2b.
- Added Jumbot 2.0 and Phineas 0.22, new versions of the Half-Life bots which are compatible with Half-Life 22.214.171.124.
- Added the beta G400 6.00 drivers. No word yet on exactly what these change, but there is support for the upcoming product range built in.
- Added IPEUp384 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
Saturday, 10th June 2000
- Added Half-Life 126.96.36.199. This adds a whole bunch of new features and some bug fixes. Note that a patch to update Opposing Force to be compatible with Half-Life 188.8.131.52 is included.
- Added Opposing Force 184.108.40.206. This adds Capture The Flag to the Half-Life expansion pack, and also adds compatibility with Half-Life 220.127.116.11.
- Added Jumbot 1.9, the Half-Life bot. The author describes this update as "the largest release in quite some time".
- Added IPEUp379 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x. Computer Associates no longer support InoculateIT PE 4.5, so I've removed the old 4.5 virus definition file links.
Sunday, 4th June 2000
- Added ABit BE6 BIOS PV, which adds support for 533A-600MHz Celerons, and resolves a few specific issues.
- Added IPEUp374 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.