Saturday, 29th July 2000
- Added ABit BH6 BIOS SS, which adds support for 633, 667 and 700 MHz Celerons (66MHz FSB).
- Added the Unreal Final 226 patch, which includes the latest Direct3D and sound code from Unreal Tournament. Top!
- Added Matrox G400 6.01 beta drivers, now that they've reposted them with a working setup routine.
- Added IPEUp418 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Added Sandra Millennium, the latest incarnation of the excellent analysis and diagnostic tool from SiSoft.
- Added Microsoft IntelliPoint 3.2, which includes support for Windows 2000 and ME (Millennium Edition).
Saturday, 8th July 2000
- Added MotherBoard Monitor 4.18, which adds support for the Intel82801BA I/O Controller Hub 2 ICH2 (used on the new I815E based motherboards) and fixes a few minor problems.
- Added ABit BF6 BIOS SH, which adds support for 850, 866 and 933MHz PIIIs (133MHz FSB), and 566 to 700MHz Celerons (66MHz FSB).
- Added ABit BH6 Rev1.1 BIOS SP, which adds support for 750, 800 and 850MHz PIIIs (133MHz FSB), and 566 to 700MHz Celerons (66MHz FSB).
- Added HPT366 1.25 drivers for the HPT366 controller on the ABit BE6 motherboard.
- Added IPEUp403 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
Sunday, 2nd July 2000
- Updated the Internet Protection page, since GRC have changed OptOut to expire on September 1st. This newer version identifies itself as v0.999999, while the expire-July-1st version identified itself as v0.9999.
Saturday, 1st July 2000
Well, I've neglected G-Web for a couple of weeks ... but this time it was justified, honest ! I was looking for an Unreal Tournament mod to randomize my collection of DeathMatch maps, and couldn't find anything decent, so I took some time out to learn UnrealScript and ended up writing the Map Randomizer mutator. Anyway, that's enough self-pimpage, on with the updates...
- Added a Map Randomizer page linked via the Unreal Tournament page.
- Added GameSpy 2.21, which adds support for a bunch of new games, ICQ integration and faster updates. This is currently only available for registered users.
- Added Half-Life 18.104.22.168. This is basically a bunch of bug fixes for 22.214.171.124.
- Added ABit BE6 BIOS QP, which adds support for 750, 800 and 850MHz PIIIs (100MHz FSB), and 667 and 700MHz Celerons (66MHz FSB).
- Added GetRight 4.2c, which fixes a few bugs from 4.2b. There's also a patch to get you from 4.2b to 4.2c.
- Added IPEUp398 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Archived May's News.