Saturday, 24th January 1998
Saturday, 17th January 1998
Friday, 16th January 1998
Saturday, 10th January 1998
Friday, 9th January 1998
- Added 3DCC to PowerVR and 3Dfx pages (allows you to run more than one 3D accelerator in a single system, and switch between them).
- Re-posted QuakeBot 1.1 (ex-WarBot). Thanks, Randar.
Thursday, 8th January 1998
- Added an Orchid page to the Hardware section, basically to cover the Righteous 3D graphics card.
- Added a 3Dfx page to the Hardware section, including Glide run-time drivers and the GLQuake and Quake II OpenGL miniports.
- Replaced the beta 'PowerVR Windows 95 drivers' with VideoLogic's new Apocalypse 3Dx drivers. You can still grab the beta version (if you've got an m3D) from the Matrox page. Check the notes on that page regarding VideoLogic vs. Matrox drivers for the m3D.
- Updated the PowerVR Quake/Quake II drivers.
Wednesday, 7th January 1998
Monday, 5th January 1998