Saturday, 26th February 2000
- Added the Quake III 1.16j beta version patch, which adds a few minor fixes.
- Added the Matrox 5.52.015 drivers for the G100s, G200s and G400s (but not Marvel/MMS varieties). Non-beta for a change!
- Added Aureal A3D 3.11 drivers, hot on the heels of 3.1.
- Added the Unreal Tournament Bonus Pack; 11 new multiplayer levels, 3 new character meshes, and the all-new Relics.
- Added IPEUp306 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.0.
- Archived January's News.
Saturday, 19th February 2000
- Added the Quake III 1.16i beta version patch, which adds an additionl layer of CD Key security.
- Added the Quake III 1.16h beta version patch.
- Added the Half-Life 188.8.131.52 fix for those running the game in software mode (...are you mad ?).
- Added the Half-Life 184.108.40.206 patch. This new version adds two new maps for Team Fortress Classic, some server improvements and other changes.
- Added Aureal's Vortex 2 2048 Reference drivers, which introduce EAX support.
- Added Aureal A3D 3.1 drivers, which add A3D 3.0 support.
- Added Matrox 5.50.010 beta drivers for the G* series of cards.
- Added Jumbot 1.6 for Half-Life. This version add some map config modifications.
- Added IPEUp302 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.0.
- Posted a local copy of the third beta Direct3D driver for Unreal Tournament.
Sunday, 6th February 2000
- Added mIRC 5.7 - this version has a new interface, support for the Microsoft Agent and a few bug fixes.
- Added a link to WinZip 8.0 Beta.
Saturday, 5th February 2000
- Added Microsoft's DirectX 7.0 to 7.0a Patch. If you're running DirectX 7.0 and haven't upgraded to 7.0a yet, this patch will save you downloading about 6Mb.
- Archived December's News.
Friday, 4th February 2000
- Added IPEUp294 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.0.
- Updated the Half-Life Jumbot to version 1.4.
- Added a few useful site links to the Unreal Tournament page.