Tuesday, 30th December 1997
- Posted my own link to the 'very beta' PowerVR OpenGL drivers for Quake and Quake II.
- Updated the m3d2pvr.txt file.
- Slightly modified the colour scheme (all links now shown as 'lime').
- Added the Hexen II Eidofix patch.
Monday, 29th December 1997
- Had to remove the link to the new Quake GL drivers (they're not sanctioned by NEC, so they've been removed from the hosting site). They'll be back !
- Updated SciTech Display Doctor to 6.0a. Includes updated VESA 3.0 support.
- Added beta PowerVR Windows95 drivers on the PowerVR page. These haven't been published by VideoLogic or Matrox yet, which is why they're on the PowerVR page.
- Added a Quake II page to post id's patches for the game. More links will be added when there's anything worth linking...
Thursday, 25th December 1997
- Updated QuakeOn, which now supports Quake II.
- Added Ultim@te Race. A patch to upgrade to version 1.5 (which supports 1024x768 resolution), and a whole bunch of game tweaks are available for PowerVR users.
- Added Patch 1 for Tomb Raider II. Fixes a problem some users get - the CD is accessed constantly while the game is running.
Tuesday, 23rd December 1997
- Yet another redesign (I know, I just can't leave it alone). Now, the site index on the left presents the G-Web sections as drop-down menu headings. The menus close and open when you click them - this should become more useful as the site expands to track more products. (My thanks to Dr. Planet for introducing me to Style Sheets.)
Monday, 22nd December 1997
- Updated the link to QuakeOn, now that the site is hosted by Planet Quake.
Sunday, 21st December 1997
Saturday, 20th December 1997
Thursday, 18th December 1997
- Added Tomb Raider to the games section.
- Added the legal notice to the site information section.
- Added a PowerVR entry to the hardware section - contains common patches for PowerVR games and links to some of the better PowerVR sites. Hardware-specific links for PowerVR cards are now held under the brand name of each card (e.g. Matrox and VideoLogic), and PowerVR-specific links (e.g. GLQuake drivers) are held under the PowerVR section.
Wednesday, 17th December 1997
Monday, 15th December 1997
Sunday, 14th December 1997
- Redesigned the site to get more of each section on the screen - each entry now has it's own page. Also changed the general link strategy - all links outside of G-Web will replace G-Web in your browser, but 'Info' links will fill the central frame sections so you can continue to navigate G-Web after reading the Info.
Monday, 8th December 1997
Saturday, 6th December 1997
Friday, 5th December 1997
- Added the Reaper, WarBot 2 and the all-new Omicron bot. Check out Quake Bots.
- Added XGEdit to the applications section.
- G-Web launched ! Well, it's about time I did something useful with the Net. So - here's G-Web, ready to help keep you informed about the latest versions of all the drivers, tools and apps you need. G-Web supports the Active Channel technology built into Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0, which lets you know when G-Web has been updated - but only if you subscribe !