Thursday, 30th April
Saturday, 25th April
- If you keep an eye on G-Web, then you'll know of Rik Wade (Liquid Rooms), and the excellent work he's done on that PowerVR site. Well, he's had a hand in the relaunch of the NEC/VideoLogic web site, PowerVR.com, launched yesterday. If you're interested in PowerVR, this site belongs in your bookmarks. Rik's own new site should be up by the end of the week - Liquid Rooms will then be taken off the air.
- Added the Dungeon Keeper level editor, now that I've found a link that works !
Tuesday, 21st April 1998
- Updated the XGEdit page to cover the new release of XGEdit95 (v2.50).
Saturday, 18th April 1998
- Added McAfee VirusScan 3.x virus data definition files for April 1998.
Saturday, 11th April 1998
- Creative Labs throw a wobbler ... SoundBlaster 16/SB32/AWE32/AWE64 Windows95 drivers (Revision 13) are here. Check out the Creative Labs page for the full story. Believe it or not, Revision 13 supercedes Revision 16.
- Updated the Activision patch links for Hexen II.
- Added the new Matrox BIOS (four days late ... doh).
Wednesday, 8th April 1998
- Added the new Matrox drivers for Mystique 220 (PCI only) and Millenium II (AGP only). Hopefully these will solve the 'which drivers are best for my Millenium II ?' questions... Note that one of the fixes in these drivers is for X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter.
Saturday, 4th April 1998
- Updated the SciTech page to link to the fixed version of Display Doctor (v6.51). SciTech report that this version fixes quite a few bugs, for example Control Center 32 incorrectly indicating that the program had expired.
- Added the Hexen II Mission Pack: Portal of Praevus patch to v1.12a.
- Archived the news for March.
Friday, 3rd April 1998
- Added the PowerVR patch for Tomb Raider - Unfinished Business to the PowerVR page.
Wednesday, 1st April 1998
- Updated the Creative Labs page to link to the new SoundBlaster 16/SB32/AWE32/AWE64 Windows95 drivers (Revision 16). Don't ask me what happened to revisions 13, 14 and 15...