Saturday, 22nd April 2000
- Added IPEUp336 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Added Jumbot 1.8. Based on the author's comments, this sounds like a clean-up release.
- Waited for something else to happen worth posting...
Sunday, 9th April 2000
- Added GameSpy 2.20 for registered users. This version adds support for Rogue Spear: Urban Operations and Codename Eagle, and improved Quake III Arena mod support.
- Added IPEUp328 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Added GetRight 4.2, which adds folder views and six-way segmented downloading (used to be four-way). User-selected skins have also been added to this version.
- Archived February's News.
Sunday, 2nd April 2000
- Updated the 3Com/USRobotics modems INF file archive to 5.07.
- Changed the Matrox page to point at the G-series recover.zip utility (used to be called resetbios.zip). No functional changes, just a new name for the zip file.
- Changed the HDTach to point to a local copy of the utility. The HDTach page has been unavailable for some time now.
Saturday, 1st April 2000
- Added the Quake III 1.16n point release.
- Added InoculateIT PE Version 5.1.
- Added IPEUp323 Virus Definition Update for InoculateIT PE Version 5.x.
- Added the Unreal Tournament 413 patch. I've also added all the Direct3D DLLs available, in local G-Web space, to help resolve the Direct3D performance issues this version introduces for some users. Check the Beta Files section of the page for details.
- Added a section for the ABit BF6 motherboard. Those of you who know me know there's only one reason I'd add the BIOS for another board ... yes, the upgrade is complete. I'm now one of the many PIII 600E owners running at an overclocked 800MHz without a hitch, straight out of the box with retail cooling ... stunning. Looks like my good old C300A (which ran beautifully at 450MHz for a long, long time) is finally being retired. Thank goodness for the G400's ridiculous overclockability...