Saturday 4th October 2003
Saturday 23rd August 2003
Sunday, 17th August 2003
Sunday, 3rd August 2003
- Added ZoneAlarm 3.7.202, which "adds functionality to defeat a so-called 'shell exploit'".
- Added DirectX 9.0b, which seems to mainly address security issues.
Saturday 12th July 2003
- Added an Applications page for the All-Seeing Eye, which is fast becoming recognised as the top game server browser.
- Added GetRight 5.0.2, which fixes problems from 5.0.1 and 5.0.1a.
- Added SiSoft Sandra MAX3! 9.73, the latest version of the excellent system diagnostic and benchmarking utility.
- Added ZoneAlarm 3.7.193, which fixes some issues with Windows 2000.
- Added DefOpenAL32 DLL (v0.9.9.1) for UT2003 2225. This DLL 'fixes spatialization issues with the default software mixer'.
- Added a section for Valve's Steam 2.0 beta client to the Half-Life page.
- Archived a whole bunch of old news.
Tuesday 10th June 2003
Sunday 8th June 2003
Saturday 17th May 2003
- Added nVIDIA 44.03 Detonator drivers for Windows 98. These don't work well with Enter the Matrix, though; see the nVIDIA page for more info.
- Quiet here, innit?